Founded in 1865, our long-standing reputation for product and service quality has remained solid as we have expanded to meet the growing needs of our customers throughout the years. Hubbard Supply Co. provides practical solutions to help our customers streamline the procurement process, reduce total inventory, and increase workplace efficiency.
Our memberships in Affiliated Distributors (A-D) and Edge Group, two national associations, give us national purchasing power, resulting in competitive pricing and increased vendor support for our customers. With access to more than 2,500 manufacturer lines, Hubbard Supply Co. can help you:
- Minimize the internal cost of buying and holding Maintenance, Repair and Operational (MRO) material
- Apply the advanced techniques for electronic ordering and inventory management
- Advise on alternative solutions to application problems
- Customize service and delivery requirements
- Offer professional training and technical support
- Provide nationally negotiated pricing
- Source hard-to-find items
Historically, HSC has had strong ties to the automotive industry, building long-term customer relationships by way of commodity management and integrated supply programs. These relationships remain strong today as we expand our markets, customers and business across new industries and regions. Our proven core competencies in the procurement process, total inventory reduction, cost savings and increased workplace efficiency allow us to meet the needs of our growing customer base.